Monday, April 6, 2009

Decisions, decisions

Within the next year (revised):

We are looking to move. When you walk into our house it's like literally walking into a wall of mildew or mold and I can't for the life of me figure out where the smell is coming from. I honestly think it's the floor boards and the closet. If we leave for a day we can feel a difference in how we feel and breathe vs when we're at home. I'm tired of putting our health and Sophia's tiny lungs and respiratory system at risk living in mold. Unhealthy. We have enough health issues to worry about already.
We've decided when to get married. No, not an exact date, but we are going to shoot for next summer, that way we have an entire year to plan things out, save up some dough, and take our time so it's done right. This also helps me big time so I can continue my tests and cancer screenings as needed with help from the government I qualify for. When we get married I get no help and there is no way we can afford those tests out of pocket, they are crazy expensive.
We're shaving the cat. I'm so over his hair EVERYWHERE. He's long haired so there is long, white cat hair on everything (all of our furniture and what not is dark) and it's starting to drive me mad.

I don't know what else will pop up within the next year but those are our immediate goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment