Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Luckiest girl ever!

Here it is!! I got it back yesterday and now, after taking it back twice, it fits!! He picked it out all on his own and I think he did perfect. I will remember the night he proposed forever. I'm not your typical girl, I have not had my wedding planned since I was 4 and no, we still have not set a date or time or anything. We know we don't want a big wedding but a small one with parents and siblings probably and a big reception. I don't really care either way, I'm just excited and probably the happiest girl in the world.

On another note I'm selling my car. I can't afford to fix it but I'll take what I can get for it. If no one wants it I think I'll just scrap it. I won't get as much as I would like for it-- but I need something a little more reliable and less costly now that Sophia is here and we have many places to go.

No other updates yet!!

1 comment:

  1. First of all...GORGEOUS ring!

    Second..If your decide to scrap it and aren't able to get a lot of $$, then you might want to look into donating it. It gives you a pretty good tax break for next year.

    ReplyDelete