Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Health is on the uprise.... finally!!

I got a call from my doctor two days ago telling me the results from my Pap- done when I had my last Colp a couple weeks ago. GOOD NEWS!! My body has completely fought off the HPV so my worries of cancer and down to 0!! My pap is still abnormal but the cells are A-Typical squamous which means they're abnormal but the least amount of abnormal they can be, however, they aren't sure if that's my body fighting off the last of the HPV or if it's something else. So---- Just to be sure it's not anything serious I have to go back in another 6 months to get checked out to see what's up. I'm feeling much better about this situation.

I can't stress enough how important it is to see an ob/gyn yearly. I know some of you out there have NEVER seen one and HPV can get you and you won't even know until it's too late.

Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment