Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby's first cold and first dance


I feel so so so bad for her. We got up around 8 this morning and she had snot everywhere and couldn't breathe. So I suctioned out her nose, took her temp and sized her up and down to determine what I'm dealing with. It doesn't pose to be anything serious and as long as I use the vaporizer religiously and pump her full of fluids hopefully this will pass fairly quickly.

On a better note. This is her favorite toy. It's from Yo Gabba Gabba, it's Brobee and he sings, dances, and throws his arms all around. She will sit and try to scoot with him... it's to friggin funny!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh.I hate it when babies are sick. I always wish I could be sick instead of them. When Avery is all gross and snotty, we take her into the bathroom, run a REALLY hot shower with some vicks bubble bath, and just sit there and play while the steam loosens everything up. Then, I suck all the snot out, and put her to bed. It seems to help her sleep better.

    LOVE her toy!

    ReplyDelete