Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How you know when the dog is naughty.

Vacuuming has become an everyday chore around here. Everyday I wake up noticing a mini kitty litter trail through the house. Hobbs (our cat) is pretty good about his litter. His box is on a big rug so whatever is on his paws typically comes off on that rug so long as I keep it clean. But. This morning I noticed the typical build up of kitty litter in our living room and in the hallway. When I moseyed into the kitchen to make Sophia a bottle I noticed some little kitty turds strewn about. GROSS!! I turned to look at the dog and immediately her little nubs for ears went back and she ran to her bed and stayed there. Yes folks, that's right... our dog eats and plays with cat poop! I remember one day Travis and I sat on the couch and I kept smelling something but we didn't know where it was coming from.... long story short, I was sitting on a mini cat turd the dog flung up onto the couch and left for a little surprise.

So now we have a bit of a crisis. My poor cat can't poop and keep it to himself anymore. The dog feels the need to announce it to the entire house that our cats digestive system and elimination process are indeed in working order. She seems to enjoy it herself!!

Move over Andrew Zimmern.... Porkchop Hill is making an uprise in the bizarre food industry.

On that note, I think it's time for a kennel... or as I have done thus far.... baby gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment